Terms and conditions
These are the general terms and conditions that apply to your stay with Modern Thai Villa
1. Room cleaning takes place between 9.00 am to 6.00pm. If for any reason Modern Thai Villa housekeeping staff are unable to enter guest rooms during the first attempt, then cleaning will only take place on the next scheduled cleaning day.
2. Guest(s) are not allowed to bring in to Modern Thai Villa rooms the following :
- any items/equipment measuring more than 1m (H) x 1m (W) x 1m (L)
- no pets, livestock
- any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazardous materials, heavy machinery
- any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the Hotel's computer and/or electrical network/systems
- any kitchen utensils/equipments for heating and/or cooking purposes must get permission from Modern Thai Villa before moved in.
- any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly Modern Thai Villa operations or interrupt other guests' stays in Modern Thai Villa.
3. Modern Thai Hotel operates on a strict check in (14:00) and check out (12:00) policy. Booked rooms will be held for guest check in until 12.00 am the following day of the scheduled check in date - after which the booking will be deemed cancelled.
4. Upon check in, guests are required to pay a refundable key tag deposit to cover loss or damage of each room key tag issued. The key tag deposit will be refunded to the guest when the key tag is returned to the Front Desk at check out from Modern Thai Villa. In the event of a damaged / loss of key tag, the refundable deposit will not be returned. In the event of a damaged / loss of key tag and a new key tag needs to be issued, the Lost / Damaged Key tag Fee is applied.
5. If check out is beyond the stipulated check out time and without the notification of Late Departure, Modern Thai Villa reserves the right to charge the guest an additional one (1) night's stay, subject to availability, at the prevailing room rate without further notice to the guest.
6. Once bookings are made and/or guest(s) are checked in, bookings are non-refundable. Booking cancellations MUST be done at least 7 days before the scheduled check in date or mentioned in the terms when booking.
7. Modern Thai Villa reserves its absolute rights commence any legal action or proceedings against the guests in relation to any damages incurred to the rooms or to the property as a result of their stay. Modern Thai Villa also reserve its absolute rights to charge the guest's in cash and/or credit card and/or debit card for the said damages incurred to the rooms or to the property.
8. Modern Thai Villa reserves the absolute right to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances, including but not limited to, where such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful and/or unhealthy activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of other guests of the villa.
9. Modern Thai Villa will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property left in or damaged as a result of being in the guest's Modern Thai Villa room and/or property during the guest's stay. Modern Thai Villa is not in a position to guarantee the guest's safety against including but not limited to accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence.